Cloud Office is a complete cloud computing solution for working without ties. Microsoft Office, file share, business email, storage, protection and back-up are all included.
With cloud computing, you save time, improve productivity and efficiency and reduce your business costs. And, because you are not buying a system, there is no capital outlay and you get all the latest updates.
It is both adaptable and scalable. You take only the services you need and access them anywhere, anytime and on any device. So you can take your office with you, wherever you go: to clients, suppliers, at home and on the move. This agility makes running your business so much easier. It alsogives you an advantage over your competitors in reacting quickly to change and responding faster to clients needs.
Cloud Office Start-Up
This package offers hosted, exchange email for communication and collaboration for up to 50 users for £15.00 per month:
- Full Hosted Exchange 2010 Business Email with 25GB mail storage per user
- Web-based access and edit of Microsoft Word, Excel, PoerPoint and OneNote
- ActiveSync for iPhone, Android, Windows Mobile – no additional cost
- Shared calendars, instant messaging, file share and video conference
- Anti-Virus & Anti-Spam protection
- Level 1 support
Cloud Office Micro Business
This package offers As above with 50,000 maximum users for £20.00 which also includes:
- Active Directory Synchronization
- Configurable anti-spam filter
- SharePoint 2010 intranet supporting up to 300 subsites
Cloud Office SME
As above, plus these extra services for £30.00 per month:
- Office Professional Plus 2010 desktop – for up to 5 devices per user
- Unlimited email storage and archive
- Level 2 support, which includes audit, security measures, back-up and regular PC maintenance
A one-off set-up charge applies on all services as follows, prices per user: 1-3 people £50.00; 4-5 people £45.00; 6-7 people £40.00; 8-9 people £35; 10+ people £23.00.